Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SWEATERS...FROM MY COMFORT ZONE

Hy guys, i would be brief as possible ok. Am not running from you guys ooo lol. I just want to sleep right now, like i am very tired. I love sweaters...like crazy. comfortable casual classy and top class. I actually picked them out one day around last year when my sis bought one and decided not to wear it for some reasons. It was oversize for me so i put a belt on it and modernized it into a fashionable jacket. It was amazingly cute. Months later i saw some pictures on the net and i really thought ut was great to show you guys. You can try it when you really dont know what to do with sweaters in your wardrobe.















N.B - The comments on this blog has been disabled, so please contact me through my email. Thank you.

Translate