Tuesday, March 18, 2014

CROP TOP..THIS TIME ITS ANKARA

Hy guys, sorry ive been away for some days now, maybe a week. I have been so tied into school activities. Life has been good, like it always has to be good for me because i live to love every appointment and disappointment from God. Well lets take a look at our topic today. Its called ankara crop tops. Now some people have been searching the net for weeks now trying to find a top online to buy. Good news is that you can make them yourself with a good tailor. Guys im having a picnic this week, social good picnic at a water falls. I dont know the type of beach dress to buy definitely not bikini but a nice cosy dress. So  i spent





















minutes this morning surfing the net. Look at the pix below, find one and sew it. XOXO

N.B - The comments on this blog has been disabled, so please contact me through my email. Thank you.

Translate