Sunday, May 18, 2014

FAT DRESSING




.










I have friends who happen to be fat and most times they give excuses for not having a good man in their lives which range from...fat never looks good on clothes, fat is not sexy, fat dressing is harder etc. I have also come across some fat people who's figure is desirable mostly because what they put on looks elegant and you just want to fit into that cloth like that. Today I'm going to put up pictures of some fat people and some plumb women that look good in what they have on, to bring to light the fact that everyone's beauty secret dwells in their dressing. Knowledge of what goes well with your body is a fashion-have. I certainly have that knowledge.

N.B - The comments on this blog has been disabled, so please contact me through my email. Thank you.

Translate